If you need to translate:
- contract, power of attorney, another legal document
- statute, protocol, another constituent document
- instruction, specification, another technical document
- economic, financial, legal literature
- presentation, business plan
- literary text
- video and audio file
we will carry out such a translation, even if it is urgent and requires proper processing.
Depending on the complexity of the source text and the number of steps required for its processing, we divide the translation into three types.
- “General” type of translation
Cost $25 per 1 page
Recommended for texts for initial, general familiarization and a basic understanding of content, documents of internal use. Translations are provided by certified translators and editors-translators. Such translation also includes texts of general subjects that do not require specialized knowledge.
- “Standardized” type of translation
Cost $30 per 1 page
Recommended for specialized documents and complex texts requiring special accuracy of the reproduction of information. To perform, a working group of qualified and experienced performers – translators, editors, proofreaders who specialize in the subject of the document – is involved.
- “Specialized” type of translation
Cost $40 per 1 page
Recommended for the translation of highly specialized documents that require localization. Such type includes the texts of medical, legal subjects, technical translation. The process of translation and control of its quality is multistage – besides translation, editing, formatting and proofreading, processes of localization and review are carried out. To carry out, a working group of qualified, experienced translators, specialists in text subjects and native speakers is involved.
We would appreciate if you provide the following information. This will help us make the accurate calculations of cost, as well as pick up a team to carry out the translation.
- Do you need to only a digital copy of translation? Do you need a notarial certification?
- How urgent is the translation?
- For what purposes will the translation be used? (For example, for submission to government agencies or for familiarization with the content)
* Translation is calculated based on the source language. 1 page of Japanese text – 600 characters with spaces, Ukrainian / Russian text – 1 800 characters with spaces.
- plan to start cooperation with the Japanese company
- plan negotiations with Japanese partners
- organize a presentation of your products or services for Japanese investors
- you are a state organization and you have a meeting with Japanese donors
- invited to a conference or other event a Japanese speaker,
then you definitely need a Japanese Interpreter. We will select for you an Interpreter who not only has the necessary vocabulary but also knows the features of the Japanese mentality and the rules of business etiquette.
If you have:
- negotiations at the interstate level
- meeting of company leaders
- official visit of the Japanese delegation
you need A category Japanese Interpreter.
The cost of A category Japanese Interpreter
- 1 hour – $55
- 1 working day (8 hrs) – $400
- Each extra hour is considered overtime – $55
- In the case of a business trip, you need to pay for transport, accommodation, and meals for the Interpreter.
In all other cases, we offer B category Japanese Interpreter.
The cost of B category Japanese Interpreter
- 1 hour – $40
- 1 working day (8 hrs) – $300
- Each extra hour is considered overtime – $40
- In case of a business trip, you need to pay for transport, accommodation, and meals for an interpreter.
If you are organizing a conference or other event requiring simultaneous interpretation from the Japanese language, the cost of such services is discussed separately according to the subject and other details of the order.
*Minimum order of interpretation is 3 hours.
On-line application for translation
Please сomplete the form below and our managers will contact you as soon as possible.