For the Japanese mass-media, we render services such as a coordinator of shootings, a translator and rent of a car with a private driver. We help to organize interviews, receive accreditation, admission or permission. Services of sound and video operator and a photo -, video -, audio equipment.
Cost of services
- 1 working day (8 hours) – $300
- 1 hour – $40
- 1 working day (8 hours) – $175
- 1 hour – $25
Car rental with driver
- sedan comfort – 1 working day (8 hours) – $150/ airport transfer $50
- sedan business – 1 working day (8 hours) – $175/ airport transfer $70
- minivan – 1 working day (8 hours) – $180/ airport transfer $85
The cost of sound and video operator services, as well as equipment rental, is negotiated separately.
At our participation, 6 Japanese documentary films, 10 newscasts were produced and 15 articles about Ukraine were written. Our clients include NHK, The Asahi Shimbun, TBS, Ortus Japan, Kansai TV, Documentary Japan.
- The documentary film «FC Shachter» of the broadcasting company Ortus Japan (2015) – coordination and translation during shootings.
- The documentary film «Realities of Chernobyl: 30 years after the catastrophe and the future of Fukushima» of the broadcasting company Ortus Japan with the assistance of the well-known Japanese singer Kumiko-san (2016) – coordination and translation during shootings.
We are very grateful to “Yukari” company for cooperation at creation of documentary film “Maria and Fukushima”. It is the company of high level which you will not meet in other translational companies. They are truly called “Yukari” – connection, the bridge between Japan and Ukraine.
Many thanks to “Yukari” for their help during documentary film shooting “Ukrainian judo”. We are looking forward to new possibilities of cooperation, and also we wish the company prosperity and development in the future.
“Yukari” company has helped us a lot during our stay in Ukraine. Owing to professional work of translators and co-ordinators, the shootings were a success. I anticipate our cooperation in the future!