Who we are
We have expertise in Japanese. Our translators and guides have studied at universities of Tokyo, Osaka, Nara, and Tsukuba. We have work experience in the Japanese companies in Ukraine and Japan. We are participating in three large-scale projects realized within the limits of international cooperation between Japan and Ukraine («Project of reconstruction of Bortnichi aeration station», «Development of the overall report on the construction of Nikolaev bridge in Ukraine», «Collection and check of information about Municipal Solid Waste Management in Ukraine»). We work with Japanese mass-media – NHK, TBS, The Asahi Shimbun, etc.
Services we provide
- Translation and Interpretation (consecutive and synchronous) from/into the Japanese language
- Coordination of photo-shooting and provision with video -, photo- and sound equipment
- Excursions around Kiev, tours to Chernobyl and tours around Ukraine in the Japanese language
- We specialize only in Japanese, so we guarantee high-quality work.
- Our coordinators speak Japanese. We will save you time and be more productive when collecting information, coordinating and organizing surveys or interviews.
- We are flexible and mobile, we always look for an individual approach to each client.
Our mission and values
Our mission is the maintenance of possibilities for the cooperation of Ukraine and Japan in the sphere of tourism, mass media, and realization of business and investment projects.
- Trust is above all
- Individual approach to each client
- Observance of laws and rules
- Constant development and perfection
- Openness to new ideas and technologies
- The documentary film «FC Shachter» of the broadcasting company Ortus Japan (2015) – coordination and translation during shootings.
- The documentary film «War and mass media» (2015) of the broadcasting company NHK – oral translation during shootings.
- The television program «Nasubi: Fukushima and Chernobyl» of the broadcasting company TBS (2016) – coordination and translation during shootings.
- The documentary film «Realities of Chernobyl: 30 years after the catastrophe and the future of Fukushima» of the broadcasting company Ortus Japan with the assistance of the well-known Japanese singer Kumiko-san (2016) – coordination and translation during shootings.
- The television program «Ukrainian judoist» (a series of television programmes «Tokyo gets ready for Olympic games») of the broadcasting company Ortus Japan (2017) – coordination and translation during shootings.
- The television program «I draw silence» of the broadcasting company Kansai TV with the assistance of the Ukrainian artist Maria Gelman (2018) – coordination and translation during shootings.
- Coordination for news reports from Ukraine for The Asahi Shimbun, NHK, The Yomiuri Shimbun and other representatives of mass media.
- Coordination and interpretation for The Asahi Shimbun, NHK, The Yomiuri Shimbun, TBS during presidential and parliamentary elections in Ukraine (2019).
- Travel show «Somewhere street» by Temjin (2019) – coordination and interpretation.
- The television program about Ukrainian band «Dakh Daughters» of the television production company Documentary Japan (2019) – coordination and interpretation.
- Reportage about the work of the search mission “Union” People’s Memory” for Asahi Shimbun (2019) – coordination and interpretation.
- Filming the documentary about Cold War, NHK (2019) – coordination and interpretation.
- Project «Reconstruction of sewage waste treatment facilities and construction of a technological line on processing and sludge utilization of Bortnichi aeration station» with participation of Japanese companies TEC International, Nihon Suiko Sekkei, Nippon Koei – Development of Design documentation and development of Working and tender documentation (2013 – 2018)., Kiev city – coordination of design works, oral and written translation.
- Project «Development of the overall report on the construction of Nikolaev bridge in Ukraine» with the participation of Japanese company Central Consultant Inc. (2018), Nikolaev city – coordination of design works, oral and written translation.
- Project « Collection and check of information about Municipal Solid Waste Management in Ukraine » with participation of Japanese company Nippon Koei (2018) cities of Kiev, Dnepr, Kharkov – coordination of design works, oral and written translation.
- Visit of the delegation of the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fishery of Japan for audit performance of the system of state control by the manufacture of fowl and products from it, Kiev city (2018) – organization of translation
- Exhibition «Treasure of Ukraine» where exhibits from collections of the National Museum of history of Ukraine and the Museum of historical jewelry of Ukraine which cover wide historical period from Scythian times till XVIII century were presented – Japan (cities of Osaka, Hiroshima, Yamanashi), Korea (Seoul), Singapore (2012) – Coordination of holding of the exhibition and translation during the opening.
- Exhibition of graphics of Maria Gelman (Diordichuk) «Japan: semitone» which took place on the territory of the National Museum of the Ukrainian national decorative art with the participation of Ukrainian-Japanese center KPI of Igor Sikorskii (2018), Kiev city – organization and coordination of the exhibition.
- Visit of the delegation of the trade union of workers of the city of Fukushima to Kiev and to the Chernobyl zone of alienation (2018) – organization, support, translation.
We cooperate with
The guide who has a perfect command of Japanese, very interestingly and clearly explained about each corner of Kiev, told about features of architecture of buildings and epoch in which they were constructed. And when we were walking near the building which is called «Gingerbread small houses» for its colour, the guide visually explained what is “gingerbread” having presented us with these sweets.
“Yukari” company has helped us a lot during our stay in Ukraine. Owing to professional work of translators and co-ordinators, the shootings were a success. I anticipate our cooperation in the future!